We must have the following items in order to enroll your child (Kindergarten-sixth grade) at McAuliffe.
- Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Student Records (Grades 1-6 only)
- Copy of a state issued Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address (All 3 required)
- Current lease or mortgage statement
- Copies of 2 major utility bills (water, electric, gas)
- Immunization Record
- Skyward Family Access - for access to grade cards and other important student information.
Complete Enrollment Packets - to print
Additional Forms and Helpful Info:
- Physical Exam Record: Kansas law requires all children (age 8 and under), must provide proof of a physical examination signed by a physician. This is generally collected before the student enters Kindergarten and does not need to be updated annually.
- Medication Permission Form